Lucy and I spent a good portion of today visiting the Amsterdam Historic Museum. It was throughly enjoyable and quite stimulating of the mind.
There is a large collection of wonderful items and displays from the history of this rather odd city. We only managed to see a third of all the displays in the four hours or so we spent in there.
Now we are spending some time wandering the markets in the hunt for food and anything that takes our fancy. Lucy has just purchased some lovely boots for herself which I thoroughly approve .
I'm sure Lucy will post images and talk with more detail about our adventures today when she has the opportunity.
We still as yet have no camera. Hopefully one will be in the works soon.
For the moment,
Evyn out.
There is a large collection of wonderful items and displays from the history of this rather odd city. We only managed to see a third of all the displays in the four hours or so we spent in there.
Now we are spending some time wandering the markets in the hunt for food and anything that takes our fancy. Lucy has just purchased some lovely boots for herself which I thoroughly approve .
I'm sure Lucy will post images and talk with more detail about our adventures today when she has the opportunity.
We still as yet have no camera. Hopefully one will be in the works soon.
For the moment,
Evyn out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home