Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Welcome to the blog of our adventures

Welcome to the blog of Evyn and Lucy for our adventures in the lovely city of Amsterdam in the Netherlands.

We will be posting up pictures and information of our travels around. Mostly it will be boring things that are of interest to our family and friends. If you like what you see here feel free to post us a comment.

Neither Lucy or I have a digital camera that we can use to post up pictures (aside from our phones - of which only Lucy's phone works but cannot be connected to a computer easily) so you'll have to make do with text adventures for the moment.

Look forward to getting pictures in the future once Lucy and I manage to purchase a camera.

Now I must get back to work.
Check back here in the future for updates and amusing tales.

Evyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home